Skip to main content

A Little Bit About Me


Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog. I used to have a blog on everyonesconnected.com but they changed their whole site around and I don't like it anymore; so I deleted my account and decided to start fresh here. I'm not quite sure if I'm gonna have alot to write about but we shall see! So here is a little info about myself: I'm 24 years old and have been married to an awesome guy for a year and 2 months. Being married is an exciting experience! Kevin is hilarous and I'm never bored when he is around. We both work, but one day I plan on quitting my job and become a mommy. I graduated from U.N.O. with a bachelor's degree in Business Administration in 2006, but I've never really had a desire for a career. I've struggled with the "What do I want to do with the rest of my life?" question over and over and finally decided that there is nothing wrong with just wanting to be a godly woman, a wife and a mother. Ecclesiastes 9:10 says "Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest." Until next time . . . Anna

Comments

Miss Riya said…
Love your blog! The only thing I would change is the color of your sub title. I can't read it too well, but everything else is great.
Anna said…
Thanks! I made it bigger. Hopefully that helps.
Kristi said…
Hi Anna, I just found out you have a blog. I'm so excited. It's a wonderful way to find out all the great things you never knew about your friends. I'm looking forward to reading your blog. By the way your background is beautiful.
Betsy said…
Hey Anna..Like your new blog......(careful what you put, it can and will be used against you in a court of law.....and Christmas Banquet....hehe)


Betsy
JeanSkirtGirl said…
I love ya your blog it look's awsome!! I am glad you have one.


love carmencita
Anna said…
Sis. Betsy: Oops man I forgot about that! I better delete that pic of Kevin wearing my apron, huh? lol

Carmen: Thanks!
Anonymous said…
Hey Anna. Glad to see you and Kevin are doing well!