Skip to main content
Hey you guys! Sorry for not posting in a while. I've been busy lately. Me and Kevin are in the process of buying a home and so we've been trying to get quotes on homeowners and flood insurances. Talk about a headache. A migraine. Anyways, last night Ginger told me that my blog was almost as boring as hers. Thanks Ginger! So today I'm posting ok. It's not much, but hey it's a start. My mom-in-law sent me a funny email and I thought you would enjoy it. Here it is:

Top Ten Reasons Hurricane Season Is Like Christmas

10:Decorating the house (with plywood).

9:Dragging out boxes that haven't been used since last season.

8:Last minute shopping in crowded stores.

7:Regular TV shows pre-empted for 'Specials'.

6:Family coming to stay with you.

5:Family and friends from out of state calling you.

4:Buying food you don't normally buy . . . and in large quantities.

3:Days off from work.

2:Candles.

And the Number One reason Hurricane Season is like Christmas:
At some point you're probably going to have a tree in your house!


Comments

Ginger said…
how about that. I posted today also.
Ginger
Miss Riya said…
That is hilarious! I love it. :-D
P.S. Growing up is a pain sometimes, but it's worth it. This headache will soon be over....UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!!!AAAAAHHHH!!!!! LOL
meboo said…
Too funny...I'm sure this one will make its rounds throughout the parish.