Skip to main content

Our Merry Little Christmas!


As a child, I remember a sleepless Christmas Eve night,waking up every hour checking to see if the sun was out yet, finally seeing the sunshine through my window, and waking up mom and dad for a real early Christmas morning. Those were good times. Happy memories. And although I am no longer a child, I still find myself waiting for Christmas morning with anticipation.

This Christmas, Kevin and I celebrated our 2nd Christmas together. He bought me some books (I love to read!), a purse, and some perfume. Burberry Summer. Kevin bought me that exact perfume as a wedding gift. I ran out of it last year and when we went to buy more, they said they had discontinued it. I was upset. It smelled sooooo good. Come to find out, it is seasonal and only comes out around this time of year and Kevin bought it for me! It brings back some really good memories when I smell it.


I bought Kevin some Dolce&Gabbana cologne, a special forces book, and a nice leather binder he wanted to hold his notes in when he preaches.



We also did something different this year. We actually filled our stockings instead of leaving them empty! At seperate times, we went to Walgreens and had to buy little stocking stuffers for each other. We could only spend $20, including the card. It was hard to find things to put in Kevin's stocking. I finally managed to buy him a nice pen with a lasor, a massager, deoderant (lol), and some candy. He bought me candy, a crock keychain, a stuffed animal in a coffee mug, and bobbie pins. We had fun looking for items that the other person would like with only a limited amount of money to spend! It felt like a scavenger hunt! We were more excited to see what was inside the stockings than we were to open our gifts! All in all we had a great Christmas and even started a new stocking tradition! I hope your Christmas was just as fun! Happy New Years!

Comments

JeanSkirtGirl said…
I am glad u had a great chirstmas I had awsome chirstmas =] have a great new year love ya carmencita
JeanSkirtGirl said…
I am glad u had a great chirstmas I had awsome chirstmas =] have a great new year love ya carmencita
COME ON BABY said…
You guys are sooooo cute. I love the $20.00 stocking stuffer story!! CUTE!!!
The LaBiche's said…
Anna--thanks for the comments! Grant loved the cake..but I don't think that he loved the after product of sugar crashing. It was really cute. :)