Skip to main content

Snow Day!


It was only raining as I drove to Slidell this morning. Then when I got on Gause Blvd., down came the snow! It was beautiful! I didn't have anything to do at work since I was the only one who actually showed up this morning, so I decided to enjoy the treat!

The snow is falling!


My snowman!



A pic my boss sent me!

We checked on Turt when we got home, and he buried himself in the mud to stay warm. Kevin tried taking him out, and he hissed at him. He is probably warm and cozy underground like that. Still, just in case he's not, we brought him inside tonight since it is suppose to get really cold. I put him in my laundry basket. Now we get to hear the sound of his feet on the plastic all night. Great.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What good parents Turt has.....Hope you had fun in the snow....I was stuck at jury duty, but got to go home early and take a few pictures....


Betsy
Anna said…
I had fun. However, Kevin was stuck inside Rouses counting fruit. lol I'm glad you got to go home early though!