Skip to main content

An Update

Wow. It's been a long time since I posted. Sorry. So, let me give you an update of what's been happening in my life. Let's see. We've finally finished painting our kitchen. We probably should add one more coating but we're worn out. We didn't realize what we had gotten ourselves into until it was to late to stop. lol. I love our home. We have plenty of plans for it, but we will do what we can little by little. We had to pay our first mortgage this month. Me and Kevin now feel like official "grown ups".

Kevin turned 26 at the end of November. We celebrated at The Olde Ice House in Slidell. It was really nice there and he enjoyed it. He had to preach that night too, so we rushed home so he could prepare. I always get butterflies in my stomach when he gets up there to preach. I think I get more nervous than he does. He did great. God definitely spoke through him.

For Thanksgiving we went to his Dad's house and then to my parents'. The next night, our youth group went to Christmas in the Oaks. It was pretty, but our youth had more fun riding the rides than anything else!

Our Christmas Banquet is tonight, and me and Kevin have been put in charge of the entertainment. Scary, I know. So we have been busy practicing and getting everything ready.

I found this picture of me and Kevin's very first Christmas Banquet. We went as friends that year, cuz that's all we were at the time. Now look at us. Aunt Jill let him borrow her BMW Z3 Roadster that night! Those were fun times!


Comments