Skip to main content

good news!

So, for all of you haven't heard . . . I went to the doc April 14th and it was confirmed! Turt is going to be a big brother! Kevin and I are super excited! So are our parents and family and friends!

Once we found out, we stopped at our parents' houses and gave them a little "gift". "We were shopping and bought this for you" we told them. You should have seen their face when they opened the bag and saw a bib that said: "What happens and grandmas stays at grandmas". "You're pregnant?" was the question asked when they finally made the connection! They were excited!

I don't really know how far along I am yet. At first my doc said 7 weeks but then said maybe 4-6 weeks. I won't really know until my first ultrasound or sonogram - which will hopefully be on my next visit!

As for morning sickness, I don't know who is more nauseous right now - me or Kevin. lol. I heard him telling my parents that he is eating for two instead of me. lol. He is a trip! I already know he is gonna be an awesome daddy!
Our baby is already getting spoiled by his/her mawmaw, memaw, and aunt Pam (my boss at work)! lol Thanks you guys, for the baby gifts! Here's what they bought:




Comments

COME ON BABY said…
Oh honey great news!!!!!! How wonderful. You will be a great mother. I am so very happy for you guys!!! I just love little babies. YIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's wishing you and your baby great health and happiness!!!!!!!!!
JeanSkirtGirl said…
I am happy for u anna I can't wait in till it come love carmencita
Kristin H. LaBiche said…
OMG!!!!! anna I am super excited. Aiden and little Cas. will have to play together!!!

I love u
Moni-Q said…
hey, lil' miss! i heard the terrific news. we are thrilled up here in maryland. :) congratualtions!

love,
monique