Skip to main content

an update

This Tuesday, Kevin and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary! 2 years already. Wow. They say time goes by when you are having fun, and I can definitely say it's been fun! There is never a boring moment with Kevin - that's for sure. He is the best. He gave me a beautiful bouquet and some complimentary notes (ie. one complimentary back massage and things like that. There was even one that said he would do a chore lol.)


May 14th was my second md appointment. I got the results back from all my bloodwork. Earlier in the month, my doc called and said my glucose was high so I had to do more bloodwork. This time I had to drink some really sweet juice and then they checked my sugar every hour for 3 hours. Talk about boring. There I was sitting in the waiting room at Labcorp for 3 hours - couldn't eat anything until after. Anyways, the results came back good - my sugar was normal.
I also got to hear the baby's heartbeat! That was awesome! It made everything official for me - there really is a little bambino growing inside of me! Unfortunately, Kevin didn't come in the room with me and he missed out. But next visit I will insist they do it again and he comes back with me. My first ultrasound is scheduled for June 17th and we are excited!

Comments

Miss Riya said…
Happy belated Anniversary to the newest members of the "old folks" club. I'm so glad you sugar levels came back normal.Shots and sticking your fingers every day isn't fun.
P.S. I love your new background and baby day counter.
Kristi said…
Congratulations on two years! It only gets better from here!

Love Kristi
JeanSkirtGirl said…
aw how sweet and I can't wait until you find out what the baby going to be a girl or a boy!!! =]
Kristin LaBiche said…
Hey Anna!!! I didn't realize how far along you are!!! Are you excited? Find out what the sex of the baby is!!!

I am being induced Tuesday!!! June 16th. You are gona have to stop by at Touro to see him!!! :)