Skip to main content

25 years old

This Monday, I turned 25 years old. I'm a quarter of a century old! Man. Seems like just the other day I was turning 16. lol. Time sure flies. I had a great b-day! My boss and 2 other employees took me to eat at a restaurant called Crawfish Paradise. The food was excellent and so was the cake! Fattening but delicious! By the time I got home from work, I didn't have much of an appetite. Kevin baked me a cake (it was very yummy!) and later that night our family came over to celebrate. I had a very enjoyable birthday!



The baker himself.


Very creative, Kevin.


Happy Birthday, me!


The flowers Kevin gave me. I love Gerber Daisies! They are a whole lot more fun than roses!

Comments

JeanSkirtGirl said…
awwww anna that's so sweet wow kevin bake u a cake wow he is talented it look good yumm!!! Love carmencita
meboo said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
meboo said…
Happy 25th birthday Anna. I hope your day was great and that you have many more.
The LaBiche's said…
Hey! Thanks for the comments. Yeah, Aiden is spoiled. He doesn't want to be put down. And don't take his bottle away from him while he is eating. How are you handling the 1st trimester? How far along are you? I can't wait to find out what you are having! I got some new born diapers---Swaddlers---if you want them. I would say about... 30 or so diapers. Aiden doesn't fit in them anymore.