Skip to main content

july update

This month has been a very busy one and I finally have time to post about it. I don't know where to start! Let's see . . . our youth group had its annual car wash on the 11th. We washed 49 cars and a fire truck! (We counted it as 3 cars!) Everyone was excited to climb it and wash it.






We also went to Tulsa, Oklahoma the 22nd - 24th with our youth group for a youth conference. Everything was awesome, the services were awesome, the worship was awesome, the preaching was awesome, the fellowship and fun was awesome, and the bus ride there and back was ... interesting. lol.


On the 6th I had another doc visit. My doc moved my due date to December 1st and said I was 18 weeks. She also said I would start feeling the baby move. Since then, I still don't know if I've felt it move. I've felt little flutterings like everyone said I should feel, but it's hard to tell if it's the baby or gas. lol. Gross I know, but how am I suppose to know if it's the baby or just my stomach rumbling? So we'll just say it's the baby. On the other hand, just this Wednesday I felt it kick me! Seriously. I was leaning over to grab my drink and I felt a jab in my stomach. I leaned over again to see if I was bumping into something and I wasn't. So what else could it have been but the baby. Kevin and I were super excited! I love being pregnant. Sure it has its low times, but hey that's life. I love waking up in the morning forgetting that I'm pregnant and then remembering that I'm carrying a precious little gift. I can't wait to be a mommy. Ever since I was in highschool I knew that all I wanted to be when I grew up was a wife and a mommy. Maybe it sounds cheesy but it's true. I didn't really have a desire to pursue a career. Now, I'm battling over if I should be a stay at home mom like I really really desire to be or if I should continue to work but work part-time. It seems like an easy decision, but my little income helps out alot and now that we'll have all the expenses that come with having children, we'll need it. Anyways, please pray that Kevin and I make the right decision. We have been praying about it and your prayers would sure help. I know that if we do what God wants us to do that everything will work out. He will provide.

15 Weeks

18 Weeks

20 Weeks

Comments

Miss Riya said…
I stayed home until Eloise started school....and I never regretted it.
I still try to keep my schedule flexible so that I can spend lots of time with her.
It is such an important job....I wouldn't leave it up to someone else to make sure that my child is healthy and learns to make the right choices in life.
The first years are such incredible moments of bonding that aren't truly appreciated till they are gone. ;-(
I know you and Kevin will be great parents if you always seek Gods advice...and listen when he answers.
That was free...for whatever it was worth.
JeanSkirtGirl said…
Dear anna I had a great time going to peek and I want to say keep doing a great job u will be great at anything and I had a lot of fun at the carwash love carmencita
The LaBiche's said…
Anna... I totally flipped out when I knew it was Aiden kicking me and not my tummy. I loved being preggo too. I had like a few days of morning/night sickness and that was it! I am sooo happy for you. When will you find out the sex? I wana get yall something cute!
The LaBiche's said…
Anna---

Had a dream about you and the baby last night.. I dreamed you had a little girl! :) Am I right?