Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Kevin!



Today is Kevin's birthday! He is now 27. Man, that's old . . . lol just kidding. Happy Birthday to an awesome husband, friend, and soon to be daddy! I love you! "We gonna be togetha foreva. You my baby daddy." lol

Side Note: When we were just dating, we were talking on the phone one night when all of a sudden our phone lines must have gotten crossed. I then hear a woman arguing with I guess her boyfriend. She starts telling the guy "We gonna be together forever . You my baby daddy." Me and Kevin got silent. I thought he was playing a joke on me. lol. Finally we spoke and he said he heard the same thing too. We were scared to hear what else they were gonna say so we both hung up. lol. It was crazy but definitely a memory never forgotten!

So Kevin: "We gonna be togetha foreva cuz you my baby daddy." lol I love you and Happy Birthday!

Comments

Betsy said…
That story is soooo funny....lol

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!!!!!"

With love from,
"Uncle Bill".....Betsy.....Luke....and Leanne