Skip to main content

2 months old

When Kevin leaves to go to work in the morning, Dylan usually wakes up for his bottle. After I feed him, I lay him in his daddy's spot.

This is how he starts off . . .


And this is how he ends up . . .


This morning when I checked on him I found him like this . . .

I don't know how his blanket got on top his head. lol. He is a wild sleeper.

Dylan went to the doctor Thursday. He now weights 12lbs 8oz. This is him waiting for his name to be called.



He got 2 shots (one in each leg) and cried and cried and cried. We gave him medicine right before the shot, so a little while later he was out for the count. The doc said he is doing well and is healthy.

Here are some more pics . . .


Him after a bath.


Laying on his belly.


Going to youth service.

Comments

JeanSkirtGirl said…
Aww girl he cute love carmencita
COME ON BABY said…
I love that he is such a BIG HEALTHY baby. It's truly great to see after reading so many sad blogs from day to day. He is awesome!!
Miss Riya said…
He is so cute and being a mommy suits you.
meboo said…
I love the picture of him waiting for his name to be called. He really looks like he is listening for his name!