Skip to main content

3 months

Dylan turns 3 months old on Monday. Time is going by way to fast for me. Here is an update.
Dylan was dedicated to the Lord last Sunday. Kevin and I made a commitment before God to submit Dylan to His will and to raise Dylan according to His word and ways. The bible says "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."


On Valentines' Day, I came into the room and found this:

How thoughtful of daddy.

On Superbowl Sunday, while most of the world was watching the game, we were at church. Can you believe that some churches actually cancelled their evening services? Doesn't seem right to me.

Kevin preached that night. So earlier that day, while he was preparing his message, I dressed the baby up and snapped this pic. For all you who know my husband, you know that he is not a Saints fan. lol




Check out Dylan's shoes:





One of our young people bought these for him. lol.

Here are some more pics. As you can probably tell by now, we like taking pics of him on the sofa and lazyboy.




And lastly, here is a video of Dylan talking to his Daddy. We were at his Mi Mi and Nanny's house. Kevin was recording it on his phone too. lol.

Comments

meboo said…
He just keeps getting cuter and cuter. I love the picture of him with the card for MOM - that is toooo funny!
Miss Riya said…
Enjoy every minute....they go so fast!
Moni-Q said…
My goodness has he grown! I can't wait to give him a big squeeze! Love ya.