Skip to main content

March

Dylan turned 4 months old yesterday! People told me that they grow up so fast and now I know it to be true. It seems like just the other day I was holding him for the first time, looking into those precious blue eyes, wondering if he was gonna like me or not. lol. Needless to say, I think he does like me. lol.

I haven't posted in a while. Sorry. So let me give you an update of March:

In the beginning of March, I started working again. It's only three days a week and the awesome thing about it is that Dylan comes to work with me! He is a great employee and does his job well. His job title - Administrative Assistant's Assistant. I definitely see a promotion in the near future. lol.
Sitting in my chair. Notice his employee ID!

Some more pictures of the Dylan



We can actually do stuff with his hair now. We can spike it like his daddy's hair!




Since it's just me and the baby in the car when I go to work, we bought one of these mirrors so I can see him through my rearview mirror. It comes with a remote control that I can press for the mirror to play music.


We finally said goodbye to the old pacifier, but he loves this one just as much. Not only is his hair like daddy in this pic but he is also in a suit like daddy!



Last week we went to the Longue Vue House and Gardens. The gardens were beautiful. The house was pretty cool too but we couldn't take pictures inside the house. (I'll post some pics soon.)I don't know if Dylan enjoyed it though . . . he slept the whole time!


Dylan's big brother was getting a little jealous, but I can't help it he was in hibernation. lol. But now he's finally out . . . welcome back Turt!



Comments

JeanSkirtGirl said…
haaaa so funny he has a nice brother love carmencita