Skip to main content

hello september

It's September already and Dylan is 9 months old now. He says ma-ma, da-da, ba-ba, and bye-bye. He has two teeth now and still doesn't crawl yet. He lunges forward like he wants to crawl but then winds up on his belly and starts rolling. He's mobile alright - he finds a way to get to what he wants - just not by crawling. He is so active. It's fun to watch him during church when the music is playing. His hands start to moving, his feet start to kicking, and he starts to screaming. lol. He is so adorable. Ahhh . . . the joys of motherhood!

We entered Dylan in a Gerber baby contest and used this pic!

Here is what Kevin and I did in August:

1. Purchased a Dodge Nitro since my Cavalier was totaled.

my old car :( my new car :)
2. Saved tons of money by switching to Geico. lol. (Seriously. Statefarm was way too much.)
3. Tried all month to get our pool clean.
4. Drained and refilled pool. Finally clear and swimable!
5. Planned Youth Retreat.
6. Attended Youth Retreat and had a blast! (I was so busy that I didn't get a chance to take any pics)
Our car was so packed that we could barely fit Dylan in there! lol

I'm so glad August is over and I'm excited to see what September has in store. I definitely have to start thinking and planning Dylan's first birthday party. December 1st is going to be here before we know it.

Comments