Skip to main content

2 more months to go!

Today Dylan makes 10 months old. 2 more months and he will be 1! He just started crawling the beginning of the week and now comes the fun! I've heard that he'll get into everything and my clean house as I know it will be no more! lol. I don't think it will be that bad - just have to baby proof everything.
Dylan has been sleeping good in his own bed. One morning we went in to check on him to see if he was awake and this is what we found:

Dylan still comes to work with me. He loves sitting at my desk and playing with my keyboard so I hooked an old one to his walker! One of my co-workers comes up to him and acts like she is giving him work to do. lol. My boss will sometimes come and get Dylan and take him in her office if I am really busy and he is cutting up. One time I was in the middle of feeding him his cereal and she called me to the back for something. When I returned another employee was feeding him. She heard him fussing for his food so she jumped right in. Dylan didn't miss a bite! lol. God has truly blessed me with an awesome boss and co-workers!
"Uh, can someone push me in please?"
"Alright, now I can get to work."

"Did you say line 1 was for me?"


"Where's backspace? I can't find backspace!"

I left Dylan alone with his daddy for the first time to go to the Ladies Birthday Bash. Kevin said every now and then he would start to fuss and say "ma ma", but besides that he did good. When I came home, he was sitting in the laundry basket with Kevin's socks on! lol.

Oh, I almost forgot . . . Dylan received Perfect Attendance on Promotion Sunday!



I could go on and on about him! lol. But now about me . . . For all of you who don't know . . . I love to read! Me and Kevin used to share a bookshelf but we had to purchase another one to accommodate all my books. So now we have a his and hers! lol. I like to read christian fiction and Kevin likes non-fiction. However, he just finished a fiction book we got at the library and now I think he is hooked!

My bookshelf is the one on the right.

Comments

JeanSkirtGirl said…
aww he so cute anna love your family love carmencita Have a great day