Skip to main content

1 more month to go!

One more month to go and Dylan will be a year old! He is getting so big and learning so much! He is crawling everywhere now and getting into everything. One second he is right beside me and then the next second I can't find him. I promise he is a speed crawler. You should see him in his walker. He doesn't walk in it - he runs!

He hasn't started walking on his own yet; but he does pull up on everything and walks when holding on to something. He enjoys pulling down our books and games from the shelves and is a magnet to the fridge. If we want him to follow us into the kitchen all we have to do is open the fridge and there he comes!

He started giving me kisses a few weeks ago and I love it! I ask for a kiss and he opens his little mouth and plants it on mine. Oh, the joys of parenthood! I love being Dylan's mommy!

As many of you know, I've been blessed to be able to bring him to work with me. BUT . . . come January I will be an official stay-at-home mom and I am super excited about that!

Here are some October Pictures:




At the park with Kavin and Kain




Daddy and Dylan!



Dylan at the Harvest Party. Holy Cow!


When it's nap time, I put him in his swing and he falls asleep sitting up. lol I then push him back so that he is laying comfortably.

Getting ready to leave for Ladies Conference!


Hanging out after Pastor Appreciation!

Pastor Otto took Dylan on the big slide. Check it out!

Comments

meboo said…
I am so proud of you for being a full time mommy. It's the best job ever! Also, thanks daddy Kevin for being the kind of dad who makes a way for mommy to be home. Dylan is getting bigger and cuter every day. Trust me he will be growing facial hair before you know it!