Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Dylan!

Today is Dylan's birthday! Hard to believe that on this day last year at 10:45am he made his grand entrance. Time has really flown by! He is such a blessing and joy to Kevin and I. He teaches us new things everyday. These past 12 months have definitely been a learning experience for all of us.

I love being a mommy. I love walking into his room in the morning seeing him standing in his crib waiting for someone to enter his room. His eyes light up and he gives me the biggest smile possible. I love hearing him call me. He now says mommy but it sounds more like ma-meee. I love when he gives me kisses or pats my back when I'm holding him. I love when he squinches his little nose and starts pouting. I love when he starts blabbering and moving his little arms as if he is having a real conversation with me. I love everything about him. I love him.

He goes to the doctor on Tuesday and I can't wait to see how much he weighs. Any guesses?

He now has 4 teeth. 2 at the top and 2 at the bottom and is now ready to eat big boy food!
What Dylan did in November:

1. Celebrated him's daddy's birthday! Kevin turned 28 on the 23rd!




Dylan at Outback.

2. Celebrated his 1st Thanksgiving! He tried some turkey but didn't really like it.
3. Went to his 1st Celebration in the Oaks! He loved all the lights!



Pam got her eyes dilated and these are the glasses she had to wear.

Ready for church.
You can kinda see his top 2 teeth.

Him asleep in his swing.

Comments

Kristin LaBiche said…
Anna! Congrats on Dylan turning 1. It's true...their lives fly by!

When is the party?
meboo said…
Happy Birthday Dylan - we love you!