Skip to main content

Time to Catch Up!

So finally I am a stay at home mommy! I'm blessed to be able to stay at home with Dylan. I don't have to worry about not being there when he learns or does something new, I get to spend all the time I want with him, and I now have more time to focus on God. Sure, I'm missing that extra paycheck and it is definitely a sacrifice living on only one income, but it's worth it!
From my previous posts, I'm sure you know by now that DYLAN IS WALKING!!!! He is a pro at it now! Someone told me it was worse when they start walking but I don't think so (at least as of now). He still gets into the same stuff he did when crawling.
I'm loving being a mommy. I love hearing him say "ma ma". Before he would say it because it was a new word. He would repeat it and repeat it. "ma ma ma ma ma". Now when he says it, he is trying to get my attention. It melts my heart! When he wants a taste of something or his his pacifer he says "ahhhhhhhh". He is learning so much. He knows what we are talking about when we say ba ba (bottle), nu nu (pacifer), cookie, bye bye, sock, shoe, and other words! When we say "one" he holds up his little finger, and when we say "more" he does sign language for the word. And when we say "Where is Uncle Larry?" he does the famous head bobble that Uncle Larry does! LOL.
Between his birthday and Christmas, his room has been full of toys. Well I finally took them all out of their boxes and organized them in his closet.


And he is finally in a big boy seat facing forward and loves it!





We also bought him a smaller stroller for our little strolls in the neighborhood. Our house is right down the street from the levee and the Lebeau Mansion. We love looking at all the old houses in our neighborhood.



Where's Uncle Larry?

Comments

McKenna Sage said…
He's growing up so fast!!he is sooooooooo smart!