Skip to main content

Top 10 Reasons I Love Being a Stay-at-Home Mom

(in no particular order)
1. Dylan and I get to sleep until 9:3o!
2. Every day is quality time for him and I!
3. I don't have to miss any of Dylan's firsts or seconds or thirds!
4. I don't have to rush home from work and throw supper together!
5. I can hang around the house all day in my pjs if I wanted to!
6. Dylan doesn't have to go to day care!
7. I don't have to work just to pay the day care!
8. I have time to take up new hobbies!
9. Less Stress!
10. I have more time to read my Bible and pray!
_________________________________________
Dylan is 14 months now and he loves to cuddle! He also loves hanging out in the fridge and eating Daddy's socks!












Comments

McKenna Sage said…
Aww... dylan is so smart for how young he is!!
Betsy said…
I hope those are clean socks!!!
Anna said…
clean socks? umm . . . i can't guarantee that since he took them from kevin! lol
Staying home is awesome! My little one likes to sit in the refridgerator too! Glad to see someone else has an adventurous little boy! Good Luck
Christie
www.helpingmomswork.com