Skip to main content

busy busy busy!

What a fun and busy past 3 weeks! Let's see . . . we had our annual church picnic at the St. Bernard State Park,





Dylan received his second haircut,


Dylan got his very first uncle,

Congrats Jordan & Bret!


Dylan and I attended the Ladies' Progressive Lunch,
On the hammock at KK's house!


Dylan discovered his nose,

This is what he does when you ask him where his nose is!

and Dylan became even more obssessed with cell phones! Now he walks around the house talking on it!



I love his expressions!
"uh, mom . . . a little privacy please."
We also had our annual youth talent show but I didn't get a chance to take pictures. Everyone did so good!

Comments

McKenna Sage said…
Dylan is so cute! he looks really grown up with that cell-phone! Oh and I now "I" did good!! Thank you, I kno I am wonderful! lol just kidding..
Kristin H. LaBiche said…
Aiden does the same with our cell phones. So, Chris and I gave him our old phones and his Gigi (Chris' mother) gave him her old phone that still turns on and plays music. Our baby boys are growing up super fast. I can't believe Aiden is going to turn 2 this year and so will Dylan! wowza!