Skip to main content

bubbles, bubbles everywhere!

There is a dove nesting in one of our plants outside. I tried to get a closer close up but scared it away. Liked to scare me to death! A few minutes later it returned.

Dylan absolutely loves being outside. His MiMi bought him some bubbles and we have been enjoying going outside to blow them. I am so glad Spring is here! The weather is perfect for being outside!









You may wonder how come there is never any pictures of me and Dylan but tons of him and his daddy? I'm the one snapping away!








Looking at daddy


It seems like everyday Dylan is learning or doing something new. He now gives kisses and even blows kisses! He knows where his ear is and raises in hands in worship! When he wants to type on the keyboard of the computer he says "A" (dragging it out)! He is so stinken cute!

Comments

McKenna Sage said…
how adorable! I love that little stinker
Sha Nae Nae said…
ahhhhhhhhhwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! dilyn has his dad's expressions!! so cute!!