Skip to main content

Easter weekend

I have plenty of catching up to do! We'll start with Easter and I'll post about the other stuff later.

The Saturday of Easter we went to my aunt's annual Easter Eggstravaganza. The weather was perfect. We hung out under a tent by the pool watching the kids splash around. Dylan was happy as long as the cheese balls kept coming!



The sun drained my baby's energy! He doesn't look to enthused to be with the Easter Bunny . . .




On Easter, Kevin, Dylan and I were in an Easter Drama. Kevin was a solider who arrested Jesus and Dylan and I were part of the crowd. I had a bag of M&M's that I kept sneeking to him to keep him happy! lol


Afterwards we went to my mom and dad's house for lunch and then to Kevin's aunt and uncle's in Lacombe.










Eating a ring pop!


Dylan loved the scooter! When Kevin took him off he cried for more!


Dylan racked out this Easter . . . too much candy!

Easter weekend was a blast!

Comments