Skip to main content

Slow down!

I can't believe my lil' man is going to be two soon! Time is just flying by and I'm trying to keep up with it! lol. I feel like the last two years have went by in fast forward. I just want to rewind and pause for a little while. Before I know it he will be graduating highschool! lol. I know that's a looooong way from now but that's how fast life seems to be going.

So much has been going on.  Me and my mom went to Ladies Conference and then there was the Harvest Party, Pastor Appreciation, and Youth Explosion. All were awesome and a success and now I can start planning Dylan's birthday party!

Corn on the cob!





Ladies Conference!

Ladies Conference!

My mamma and I!

Beautiful Natchez, MS!


Dylan & Mommy!



Add caption

Playing after the Pastor Appreciation service!

The theme at this year's Harvest Party was western!

Preach it Brotha!

Dylan rehearsing with the quartet!

Photobucket

Comments

McKenna Sage said…
The add a caption part is.. "The poor man got so messed up because his kid, they had to put him in a cage. poor man.."
JeanSkirtGirl said…
Wow he is growing so fast !!! So sweet :-) love carmencita