Skip to main content

7 months


So Addy turned 7 months on October 18th and will soon be 8 months! She is getting soooo big. She weighs 14lbs now and is super active! She never stays still!

For Halloween we had a Fall Fest at the church for all the kids. Dylan insisted on being a lion and Addy was a kitty! I love my lil' felines!
Addy was dedicated to the Lord this Sunday past. November 3, 2013. Kevin and I made a commitment before the Lord to submit her to His will and to raise her according to His Word and His ways.

She wants the bottle of oil in Pastor's hand sooo bad!
The grandparents
We went to the Insectarium on Tuesday. I didn't think it was going to be all that great but it was pretty fun! My favorite was the Butterfly Garden!
My crazy husband!
Dylan is growing up way to fast too. In a month he will be 4! He is an awesome big brother. Always playing with his babygirl/sissy/Addy. Next school year he will be in preschool. Happy but sad . . .  I started working on him with writing his ABCs and he is doing awesome!
I

Comments

Eloise said…
Awww... Too cute. I bet Dylan growled in his lion costume.

Popular posts from this blog

"In 1492, Columbus sailed the ocean blue."

We all remember that jingle from school - at least I do. On October 12, 1492, Columbus first saw the islands of the new world, landing in the Bahamas. Then in 1792, one of the first known celebrations marking the discovery of the New World took place in New York. Other celebrations followed that. Then in 1869, Italians in San Francisco celebrated October 12 calling it C-Day. To mark the 400th anniversary of Columbus' voyage, in 1892, President Benjamin Harrison made a commemorative proclamation. But it was Colorado, in 1905, that became the first state to observe a Columbus Day. Since 1920 the day has been celebrated annually, and in 1937 President Franklin Roosevelt proclaimed every October 12 as Columbus Day. That's where it remained until 1971 when Congress declared it a federal public holiday on the second Monday in October. (http://wilstar.com/holidays/columbus.htm) I hope everyone has a Happy Columbus Day!

Prince Has Gone Home

9 months and birthday fun

So Dylan and Adalyn both had a MD checkup this month - a 4 year and a 9 month. Poor Dylan had to get 4 shots! 😢  He turned 4 on December 1st and next school year he will be going to preschool! One of those happy but sad moments. I am happy my little boy is growing up but it's happening way to fast! I love listening to him and his daddy read at night. He has the whole Dr. Seuss ABC book memorized! 😄 I also love watching him play and interact with his sissy. Addy is 17lbs now and is pulling up on everything. I definitely think she will be walking soon! She says dada baba bye bye and bubba. I occasionally hear mama but it's rare. Which is crazy since she always wants me! 😜 Here are some pics of Dylan's birthday, birthday party, and live nativity. Also a pic from Thanksgiving when Dylan finally rode Pawpaw Al's Harley. And of course baby girl at 9 months!