Skip to main content

6 months

Our little guy is 6 months old now and weights a whopping 17 lbs! He is such a happy baby. And
he has his first tooth! We found it on Saturday. I know I say this all the time but it is true . . . time is going by way too fast for me! Slow down.

Althought I'm constantly telling him "Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma" to get him to say mama before he says dada, he hasn't said either yet. But believe it or not, he typed mom the other day when I let him play on the keyboard. No lie. lol.

We had a busy month of May. Let's see . . . my first Mother's day, Me and Kevin's 3rd anniversary, our trip to Fort Walton Beach, Florida. It was a fun month. I have tons of pics from Florida but I will post them in a seperate post.

Dylan still loves his Jeep as long as Daddy ain't around! lol








He loves his daddy!














Dylan on Mother's day! (Yes, I still have him sleeping in his bassinet by me or in the bed with us. lol)



Cowboy Boots!!!!! All he needs now is a cowboy hat!


He plays good in his high chair when we are eating dinner.


This is why he loves his daddy so much!
Here is a sneak peak of our trip to Fort Walton Beach: I will post more soon!

Comments

meboo said…
Love the new hairdoo! Dylan really has great style!