Skip to main content

Trip to Fort Walton Beach

Last month we took a mini vacation to Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Dylan's first vacation! It was a 4 hour drive and it went by fast. Dylan slept while Kevin and I listened to Star Wars Attack of the Clones. I never in a million years thought I would say this but I actually enjoyed it. I said I enjoyed it . . . but that doesn't make me a Star Wars fanatic like we all know who. lol. Here are a few pics of the trip.



The hotel we stayed at was located on the beach.



Dylan loved the pool.
He liked these sunglasses:

But not these:

Daddy, Dylan and Mommy's footprints


Our shadows






This is what Dylan thought of the beach. We would walk the beach every morning and the sounds of the waves would put him to sleep.


Kevin looking for shells.



On the way home we stopped at the USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park.




Check out Dylan's reaction to the water:
Kevin thought this was funny:

Comments

Chance said…
anna your little man is sure getting big he looks alot like kevin
meboo said…
I love the pictures of your trip. Thanks for sharing them. Dylan really makes me laugh. He's such an adorable baby.
JeanSkirtGirl said…
haahaha cute love the pics